Christian Worker: Applicant is involved in Ministry of Helps such as Evangelism, Hospital Visitation, Jail Ministry , etc.
Lay – Exhorter: Applicant is a apprentice working under An Ordained Ministers guidance with leadership and / or pulpit ministry in mind.
Licensed Minister: Applicant must first establish proof of a " Call of God " and be actively involved in ministry and working to obtain a theological education and / or significant life experience training.
Ordained Minister: Applicant must be an active minister for a minimum of 2 years with a proven successful ministry track record or an extensive life experience.
Allow 30-60 days for your application to be processed.
1. The Application Fee
2. Two Pastoral Recommendation Forms
3. A Christian Service Resume (if desired, Request Sample). When all the above items are received, then the Application will be presented to the Credential Committee.
After a review of the credential application and recommendations, the granting of all credentials will be at the discretion of the BHM Credential Committee.
BOBBY HOGAN MINISTRIES
An Authorized Ministry To Offer Church & Religious Organization Charters
- Providing the nonprofit status (501 c 3) under the Christ For The World umbrella Group Ruling without costly time and excessive fees.
- Identification with an internationally recognized and experienced organization of over 40 years.
- Spiritual covering for those of "like precious Faith."
- Receive a beautiful Charter Certificate showing you are in "good standing."
- Possessing your own nonprofit status letter from BHM.
- Directions concerning Registering in your State, (i.e. Articles of Incorporation or Association.)
- Privilege of giving donor receipts.
- Guidance to Professional Accountants, Tax Advisors, Legal Counsel, etc. specializing in ministry.
- Instruction and mediation when difficult problem areas are encountered.
- World, Regional & State Conferences to furnish fellowship, spiritual revitalization, and "How To" workshops.
- WORLD MISSIONS PROGRAMS that give you the opportunity to visit mission fields in various countries and to support established mission works.
- Opportunity to grow through Bible College Programs.
All new church charter applicants must call the office (479) 434-4038 for proper application.